Customer: Artist Olga Belopitova Portfolio Page
What we did:
Strategy, Web Design, Branding, Copywriting
Working on the portfolio website for the classical Bulgarian artist Olga Belopitova, we aimed to:
- create a well organised and beautiful display of her unique works
- demonstrate deep respect and understanding of their value for Bulgarians and their national culture.
- allow visitors to learn more about the life and achievements of this modern female artist from the XX century
During the initial web design phase, the main challenge was to translate the unique characteristics of her art into web design. We combined the palette typical for her works with modern eclectic design to combine classical and contemporary. Adding some video elements, we created a modern and interactive website that effortlessly connects with visitors of all ages, including those familiar with Olga Belopitova or who meet her art for the first time.
The website visitors can observe her art gallery within the context of her personal life and art critique, thus getting a complete understanding of her unique position in the modern female art of the past century.
This is a fully Customised Website:
- 5 pages
- Contact page and About page
- Custom design and visuals
- Copywrited content
- Social media connected
- On-site optimisation
- User-friendly navigation
- Fully responsive for all mobile devices
The website includes the following sections:
- Home page
- Guest book
Colours & Typography